So2.it is fully aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. Part of our responsibility is to communicate the information we collect when you use our products and services, because we collect them and use them to improve your experience. We have 5 privacy principles that describe our approach to privacy and user information for all our products:
1. Use user information to offer valuable products and services.
2. Develop products that meet high privacy standards.
3. Make the collection of personal data transparent.
4. Offer users effective options to protect their privacy.
5. Be responsible administrators of the information in our possession.
This concept of privacy has been created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and our policies, to allow you to make more informed choices about which products to use, how to use them and what information you provide to us.