General conditions of Sale
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to So2.it through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address: So2.it srls Via Alcide de Gasperi n.110 81055 Santa Maria Capua Vetere (Ce)
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree. 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent back to: So2.it s.r.l.s. Via Alcide De Gasperi n.110 81055 Santa Maria Capua Vetere (Ce)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the So2.it services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The right of withdrawal will not apply to these conditions of sale Art. 5 paragraph 4 concerning: the "control bodies of the layer" and that is: RT Electronic Recorders and Printers as at the time of commissioning and taxation to the Agencies of the Revenue, in the internal fiscal memory of these "state control bodies", all the sensitive data of the buyer are impressed as required by law, and this procedure is irreversible.
10. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.